Vegetarian Lettuce Cups | Quick & Easy To Make Starter Recipe | Divine Taste With Anushruti
Learn how to make Vegetarian Lettuce Cups, a healthy and tasty recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food!
This delightful dish is bursting with beautiful and healthy flavors and is so easy to make. And the best part is that you can serve it as a starter or a side.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
3/4 cup water
2 tsp cornflour or cornstarch
1 tsp sugar
3 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp ginger
2 cups vegetables, finely chopped (cabbage, beans, carrot, corn)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 dry red chili, roasted
2 tbsp toasted walnuts, crushed
– Separate the Ice berg lettuce leaves and soak them in ice cold water. This will help to keep the leaves crisp. So, do not miss this step.
– In a bowl, put in 3/4th cup water and mix in the cornstarch and sugar. Keep aside.
– In a wok, heat the sesame oil and put in the ginger. Stir fry it for a minute and then add all the finely chopped vegetables.
– Stir fry all the vegetables, until done for about 4 to 5 minutes.
– Put in the water cornflour mixture, soy sauce, crushed red chili, pepper and salt. Cook until the sauce thickens, which should take about 3 to 4 minutes. Take off the heat and sprinkle in the toasted walnuts.
– Place a portion of the vegetables over a crisp lettuce cup and repeat with the other leaves until the vegetables are used up.
– Serve as a starter or a side.
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhanda, Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/LI4aFP
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/oR3P17
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/w7gvJ2
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website – http://goo.gl/nTK84Y
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo…
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood