Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe,
Recipe Link : https://www.tarladalal.com/Vegan-Chocolate-Cake-Recipe-Eggless-and-Dairy-Free-42154r
Tarla Dalal’s Social Media Links
Tarla Dalal’s Recipes, Health and Food Articles Website | https://www.tarladalal.com
Subscribe to Tarla Dalal’s YouTube Channel | https://goo.gl/h7JMA1
Follow Tarla Dalal on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/tarladalal/
Like Facebook | https://goo.gl/mdcqLb
Get fab food images on Pinterest | http://www.pinterest.com/tarladalal/
Get Tarla Dalal IOS App | https://goo.gl/8jwErB
Get Tarla Dalal Android App | https://goo.gl/zxr56A
Join Tarla Dalal’s Google Plus | https://goo.gl/VbtwXZ
Twitter | https://twitter.com/Tarla_Dalal
Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
Everybody loves chocolate cakes, but the moment somebody mentions it, we think not just of the intense taste of cocoa but also the indulgent richness of dairy products like butter, cream and condensed milk, which put it out of the reach of vegans. Here is a completely Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe, which is so rich in taste despite not using butter or milk. The right proportion of ingredients and the use of oil ensure a rich taste and consistency despite not using these dairy products. In fact, nobody can tell the difference so you can confidently make it even for birthdays and other occasions. With a bit of decoration using icings or frostings, this cake will be just as glamorous as any other!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes.
Cooking Time: Nil.
Makes 1 cake (15 pieces).
Baking Temperature: 180°C (360°F).
Baking Time: 30 minutes.
½ cup oil
1 ½ tsp vinegar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cups plain flour (maida)
½ cup cocoa powder
1 cup castor sugar
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1. Combine 1 cup of warm water, oil, vinegar and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Combine the plain flour, cocoa powder, castor sugar, baking powder and salt in another deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
3. Add the prepared water-oil mixture to it and mix well using a whisk.
4. Pour the batter into a greased and dusted rectangle aluminium cake tin of 250 mm. (10”) x 150 mm. (6”).
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 25 minutes.
6. Cool slightly and loosen the edges using a sharp knife. Demould the cake and cut it into 15 equal square pieces.
Serve or use as required.