Sub Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce – Easy Homemade Vegetarian Quick Snacks Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Sub Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce – Easy Homemade Vegetarian Quick Snacks Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Make homemade sandwich like professionals do. An easy to make sandwich thats easy on your pocket yet tastes super delicious with no fancy ingredients. Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you a simple and quick to make Sub Sandwich with chipotle sauce.
1/2 cup eggless mayonnaise
3/4 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp powdered sugar
1/4 tsp garlic paste
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
Veg of your Choice (Yellow and Green Capsicum, sliced tomato, sliced onion, sliced cucumbers, Lettuce, Jalepinos)
1 French Loaf
– Mix mayonnaise, salt, red chilli powder, vinegar, powdered sugar, garlic paste, mixed herbs in a bowl to make the dressing
– Put the dressing in a piping bag and keep it aside.
– Take a bread loaf, and slit the bread in between.
– Cut the tip of the piping bag and apply it on the base of the bread.
– Place some lettuce leaves and vegetables of your choice.
– Sprinkle some salt and pepper to season the vegetables.
– Drizzle some extra sauce on top of it.
Director: Neha Sarkar
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/cCZemi
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/oHyRu5
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood