INCREDIBLY MOIST VEGAN BANANA BREAD
↓↓↓ RECIPE DOWN BELOW ↓↓↓
Today I’m showing you guys how to make super MOIST and DELICIOUS VEGAN banana bread! It’s another vegan recipe video since I love food and I wanted to share my love for it with you guys.
Hope you guys enjoy!!
Please COMMENT below if you have any suggestions on how to improve on my videos and SUBSCRIBE if you want to see more! ♡
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING AND THE SUPPORT!!☺︎
Recipe Adapted from: http://theprettybee.com/2016/04/chocolate-banana-bread-gluten-free-vegan-refined-sugar-free.html
1 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup coconut sugar (I used brown sugar instead)
⅓ cup organic coconut oil measure when solid, then melt it in the microwave
2 very ripe bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
⅜ cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF
2. Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
3. Place the bananas in a separate bowl and mash with a fork. Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and water. 4. Stir well.
5. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Let cool completely in the pan before using the parchment paper to remove the loaf for slicing.
Music by @joakimkarud