How to make Rainbow Salad | FullyRaw Rainbow Salad | Tasty and Healthy Vegetarian Salad
Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
You must be thinking salad!! Oh no…. So boring… But who says eating salad is boring? Here is the recipe of rainbow salad which is one of the simple and easy recipe. This salad is full of nutrition. Do try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
• Servings – 3
• Calories per serving – 45
• Black beans are high in protein and fiber
• Promote weight loss
• Veggies are packed with vitamins and minerals
• 1 cup cooked Black beans
• 1/2 cup Boiled Corns
• 1/4 cup Finely chopped Green pepper
• 1/4 cup Diced Tomatoes
• 1/4 cup Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 1/4 cup Finely chopped Onion
• 1 tbsp Olive oil
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
• 1 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
• 1/4 tsp minced Garlic
• 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
• 1/4 tsp Finely chopped Green chili
• 1/2 tsp Black salt
• In a bowl, take black beans.
• Add corns, green pepper, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
• Mix well and add onion.
• Mix well.
• In a bowl, take olive oil.
• Add lemon juice roasted cumin powder, garlic, red chili powder,
green chili, black salt and mix well.
• Add this dressing on the mixed salad and mix well.
• Rainbow salad is already.
For more Such Videos:
Mix Lentil Appe Recipe | High Protein Low Carb Recipe | Healthy Appam Recipe | Ep 6 | MadhurasRecipe
Sprouted Moong Salad Recipe | Healthy Salad Recipe | Diet Recipe | Ep 7 | MadhurasRecipe
Healthiest Homemade Protein Bar | How to make Homemade Protein bar | Ep 8 | MadhurasRecipe
Jawar Flour Dosa | Low Carb High Protein Recipe | Healthy Breakfast Recipe
Mix Veg Thalipeeth | Mix Veg Paratha | Glutenfree Recipe | Diabetic Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
Instant Oats Idli Recipe | Healthy Weight Loss Recipe | Healthy Breakfast Recipe | MadhurasRecipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zET0jeQF3vk
Hara Bhara Kabab
How to make Broccoli soup | Broccoli & Garlic Soup | A Healthy Soup Recipe |
Broken Wheat Upma Recipe | Daliya Upma Recipe | Cracked Wheat Upma | MadhurasRecipe