Gobble | Avocado Chicken Salad
The healthiest part of your day!
150 g skinless chicken breast (cut into fine shreds)
2 tsp olive oil
2 g smoked paprika
1 small avocado
1 tsp red wine vinegar
2 g flat-leaf parsley (roughly chopped)
1 medium tomato (chopped)
1 medium onion (chopped)
1. Place the boiled chicken, avocado, tomatoes and onions in a medium bowl
2. Gently mash the avocado with a fork and stir it around so that everything gets mixed well
3. Add parsley, salt, and paprika
4. If the mixture seems dry, mix with a teaspoon of olive oil and red wine vinegar
5. Store in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap so it is not exposed to air
6. Gobble, gobble, gobble!