Simple Breakfast Meal Prep Recipes | 2 Quick Recipes For Weight loss (Vegan)
Hi loves! A lot has changed in my life, and now I am trying to lose weight and get into shape. If you are like me, breakfast might be a hard meal to put together due to time. I find prepping easy meals helps make the morning go much smoother. Here are two easy healthy breakfast recipes that are great for weight loss and perfect for meal prepping. They both require minimal ingredients, and won’t take to long to prepare.
Also in the video I said the I made 28 breakfast muffins I meant 18 lmao!! Sorry I have no idea where I got 28 from. The muffins make 12 total NOT 24!!!! Sorry for any confusion!
I hope you enjoy this video! Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel so you never miss a recipe! XOXO!
|| CONTACT ME ||
|| SOCIALIZE WITH ME ||
|| RECIPE ||
ZUCCHINI CARROT BREAKFAST MUFFINS
1/2 c maple syrup
1/3 c melted coconut oil (I use organic unrefined)
2/3 c almond milk (add 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar. Allow to sit for up to 5 minutes to create a buttermilk)
1 container of vanilla dairy free yogurt
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3/4 c flour (I used quinoa flour. Oat flour will work great or wheat flour. For healthier alternatives)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp all spice
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 medium zucchini, grated (squeeze excess water out and let sit before adding it to batter)
1 1/2 c grated carrots
1. Pre heat oven to 400’F. Add cupcake liners to cupcake pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl add all of your wet ingredients. Whisk together.
3. Mix in dry ingredients. Add zucchini and carrots and mix well.
4. Fill cupcake liners with batter. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Set on a baking rack to cool. Place in a tupperware and refrigerate for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
APPLE PIE BAKED OATMEAL CUPS
1 gala apple (diced into bite sized pieces)
3 c rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
Apple pie spice ( or equal parts of nutmeg, all spice and cinnamon)
I added 1 tsp of cinnamon (this is not necessary)
1 – 2 scoops vanilla protein powder ( I use Vega https://www.amazon.com/Vega-Protein-Vanilla-Servings-Packaging/dp/B00MYRXIIS/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1508348705&sr=8-3&keywords=vega+protein+and+greens)
1 1/2 c vanilla almond milk
1/4 c maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 400’F. Line cupcake tin with cupcake liners or grease tin with non-stick cooking spray
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Mix together well.
3, Using a spoon evenly distribute the mixture into cupcake pan.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tops of cups are golden. Allow cups to cool and then place them in a tupperware container. Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
Tag all your recreations on Instagram using #deliciouslyalethea I’d love to see what you make!