Schezwan Noodles – Easy to Make Quick Homemade Chinese Noodles Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Learn how to make Schezwan Noodles – Easy to Make Quick Homemade Chinese Noodles Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Indulge yourself in spicy and tasty schezwan noodles. Chef Ruchi Bharani teaches how to cook super easy and quick homemade noodles recipe.
Oil – 1 & 1/2 tbsp
Onion – 1 small
Cabbage – 1/2 cup
Carrot – 1 small
Bean sprouts – 1/2 cup
Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Schezwan sauce – 2 / 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Spring onion and bean sprouts for garnishing
– Heat oil in a wok / pan and saute ginger and garlic paste
– Add onions, green capsicum, yellow capsicum, cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts and cook them on high flame around 2 mins.
– Add soya sauce, vinegar, schezwan sauce and mix well everything
– Add the noodles, salt and give a good mix.
– Sprinkle some spring onions and mix it
– Serve the noodles hot after garnishing it with some more spring onions and beans sprouts.
Director: Neha Sarkar /
Camera: Vaibhav Dhandha, Paresh Rawat
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/mKR9y6
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/dCkXFk
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood