Tawa Paneer Masala Recipe | Restaurant Style Tawa Paneer Masala | Pan Fried Paneer Gravy | Ruchi
Learn How To Make Tawa Paneer Masala Recipe, a Restaurant Style Tawa Paneer Masala Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Quick and Easy Pan Fried Paneer Gravy Recipe at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
1 tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. Carom Seeds
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. Ginger paste
1 Green chilli, finely chopped
2 Spring onions, finely chopped
½ tsp. Raw mango powder
1 tsp. Coriander & Cumin Seed Powder
1 tsp. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
2 tomatoes, pureed
1 tbsp. Fresh Cream
½ tsp. Cardamom powder
Salt, to taste
250 gms. Paneer, chopped
1. In a pan melt butter and add carom seeds and onion to it. Cook until the onions turn completely brown.
2. Add ginger paste, green chilli, spring onions, raw mango powder, coriander-cumin seed powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, tomato puree and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Then add fresh cream and mix well.
4. Now add water to deglaze the pan and add cardamom powder and salt.
5. Finally, add paneer and mix it carefully with the gravy.
Tawa Paneer is ready to eat!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood