Mixed Dal Dosa Recipe | Paryushan Recipes | Teen Dal Dosa | Mixed Lentil Crepes | Ruchi Bharani
Learn How To Make Mixed Dal Dosa Recipe, a Paryushan Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make tasty Teen Dal Dosa or Mixed Lentil Crepes Recipe at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
½ cup Rice, 1½ tbsp. Split Bengal Gram (Chana Dal), 1½ tbsp. Split Red Gram (Tuvar Dal), 1½ tbsp. Split Green Gram (Moong Dal) soaked for 4 hours
1 tsp. Red chilli powder
1 pinch of Turmeric powder
¼ tsp. Cumin seed powder
½ tsp. Raw mango powder (Aamchur Powder)
¼ tsp. Asafoetida
1 tsp. Sugar
Salt to taste
1. Drain the soaked ingredients and grind them with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seed powder, raw mango powder, asafoetida, sugar and water to a coarse paste.
2. Add salt as per taste and mix well.
3. Heat a pan and make dosas from the batter on low flame using ghee.
4. Cover with lid and cook until brown edges are visible.
5. Flip over and cook for a minute on the other side.
6. Clean the pan with a wet cloth between each dosa to cool down the pan.
Paryushan Special Mixed Dal Dosa is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood