Phirni – Rice Pudding – Indian Dessert Recipe by Ruchi Bharani – Vegetarian [HD]
Learn how to make Phirni – Rice Pudding – Indian Dessert Recipe by Ruchi Bharani – Vegetarian
Phirni – Indian Dessert Recipe by Ruchi Bharani – Vegetarian [HD]
1/2 ltr. milk
7 tbsp. condensed milk
3 tbsp. rice (soaked in water for 1 hour)
1 tbsp. raisins
1 tsp. cardamom powder
1 tsp. rose water
– Grind the rice & water in the mixer into a smooth paste.
– Pour milk into a round bottom pan. Bring it to a boil.
– Add the rice paste. Stir well.
– Keep cooking till the milk reduces almost to half. Avoid lumps.
– Add condensed milk. Mix well.
– Turn off the flame once milk thickens. Let it cool down.
– Add cardamom powder, raisins & rose water.
– Sprinkle almond flakes and pistachio flakes. Serve cold.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/gfX93J
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/DibNxh
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/b/114588487895582397530/114588487895582397530/posts / plus.google.com/+rajshrifood