How To Make Banana Upside-Down Cake | बनाना केक | Dessert Recipes
Bursting with flavours, banana upside-down cake makes for a great after dinner dessert.
Credits: Chef Zaid
– 140 Gms castor sugar
– 6 Bananas
– 200 Gms butter
– 3 Eggs
– 50 Gms all-purpose flour
– 1 Tsp baking powder
– Vanilla essence
For Plating –
– Caramel sauce
– Whipped cream
– Icing Sugar
1) Start with making the caramel sauce. For that, simply add 140g castor sugar to the pan & stir until the sugar turns into gooey brown caramel.
2) You have to stir continuously to prevent the sauce from getting stuck to the bottom of the pan
3) Once done, pour the sauce onto an aluminium foil wrapped loaf pan.
4) Take 6 bananas & slice them from the middle. Place them on the loaf pan in a way that they cover the entire base. Leave aside
5) In a bowl, add butter, castor sugar & 3 eggs. Beat them well with the help of an electric whisk.
6) Add the all-purpose flour, baking powder & whisk again
7) Add vanilla essence & give it another whisk
8) Put the batter on top of the bananas & spread it out evenly
9) Bake at 180C for 30 minutes
110) Remove from the tray & allow the cake to cook for a while before turning it upside down
For plating –
1) Cut the cake into rectangles
2) Place one slice on your serving dish & dust with some icing sugar
3) To give it a proper finish, put a dollop of whipped cream on the side.
Enjoy your banana bread hot!
Make delicious, scrumptious, tasty and flavourful food with us.
Subscribe to our channel NOW!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InMyKitchenShow
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/inmy_kitchen
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inmy.kitchen/
Want to feature your recipes or restaurants on our show?! Have culinary skills you feel you must share?!
Send us details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Noiz Network. Sign up at http://www.noiznetwork.in today