Besan Ke Laddu – Indian Sweet Dessert Recipe – Indian Festive Sweet – Homemade Sweets Recipe [HD]
Learn how to make Besan Ke Laddu – Indian Sweet Dessert Recipe – Indian Festive Sweet – Homemade Sweets Recipe
Rajshri Food brings to you the most famous and loved Indian festive sweet, Besan Ke Laddu. Learn how to make these sweet yummy looking simple, quick & easy to cook home made laddus recipe.
250 gm. Gram Flour
200 gm. Ghee
3 Tbsp. Lukewarm Milk
200 gm. Powdered Sugar
1/2 Tsp. Cardamom Powder
– Add 250 gms. gram flour in a round bottom pan and roast it for 5-7 minutes on a low flame.
– As it changes colour, add 200 gm. ghee and stir it well for 10 minutes.
– After 10 minutes, add 3 tbsp. of lukewarm milk to the flour mixture, in order to add taste to the laddoo.
– Turn off the gas and mix the mixture well.
– Spread this mixture on a flat plate, mix well and then let it cool down.
– Once it cools down completely, add 200 gm. powdered sugar and mix it well.
– Add 1/2 tsp. of cardamom powder and knead the dough well.
– Take out a small piece and shape it into the size of a small ball.
– Garnish them with almond flakes and raisins.
– Our Besan Laddus are ready to be served.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/aJg5fZ
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/T0CCuk
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood