Keto Chicken Jalfrezi Curry/Gravy | Keto Recipes | Headbanger’s Kitchen
Hey folks, welcome back to curry week on Headbanger’s Kitchen and today I’m making a Jalfrezi. Wait didn’t I just make one? Well I made an original style Paneer Jalfrezi so today I thought I’d make chicken Jalfrezi and I’m make a proper CURRY version of it with a nice rich gravy. Anyway enjoy the recipe.
Watch our earlier curry videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjfmJ_cu2bt7ydUs0GF3LmMfLXrzZXQ8a
If you like the show, support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
Or buy some HK merch from http://www.redwolf.in/demonstealer/
USA Merch Store: https://teespring.com/stores/headbangers-kitchen
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
New Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/headbangerskitchenketorecipes/
My MFP Account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/demonstealer
Get the recipe on MFP:
Macros per serving
Net Carbs: 3g
Recipe makes 4 servings.
– 450 grams Boneless Chicken
– 60 grams Onion
– 70 grams Tomato
– 70 grams Green Peppers
– 2 Tbsp Ghee
– 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
– 10 grams Ginger
– 10 grams Garlic
– 2 Dried Red Chillies
– 1 Green Chilly
– 1 Cinnamon Sticl
– 4 Cloves
– 3 Cardamon Pods
– 7-8 Black Peppercorns
– Salt to taste
– Fresh Coriander
For the chicken marination
– 1/2 Tsp Tumeric
– 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
– 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
– 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
– Juice of Half a Lime
– Salt to Taste
1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt, black pepper power, coriander powder, garam masala powder, tumeric and the juice of half a lime and leave to marinate for 2 hours
2. Heat 1 Tbsp of ghee in the frying pan and fry the spices, the dried red chilly, cloves, peppercorns, cardamon pods and cinnamon stick.
3. Once fragrant add the ginger, garlic, onion and green chilly and fry till the onions start to soften.
4. Add in 1 full chopped tomato and cook down.
5. Add water, cover and cook for 10 minutes
6. Blend the entire mixture in the food processor to create the sauce for the dish.
7. In the same pan heat the 2nd tbsp of ghee and fry the chicken pieces for 2 minutes on each side
8. Add in the green pepper and deglaze with the blended sauce. Run the sauce through a sieve so as to remove any bits of unblended spices.
9. Season with salt and cover and cook for 5-7 minutes till the chicken is cooked through
10. Turn off the heat and finish with fresh cream and coriander