Chicken & Cheese Pasta | चिकन और चीज़ पास्ता | Non-Veg Pasta Recipes
A cheese loaded pasta with loads of veggies and chicken.
– 250 Gm Penne pasta
– 1 Tbsp oil
– 2 Garlic cloves, minced
– 1 Onion, finely chopped
– 1/2 Capsicum, finely chopped
– 200 Gm sliced mushrooms
– 250 Gm medium ground chicken
– 1 Cup tomato puree
– 2 Tsp chili powder
– 1 Tbsp dried oregano
– 3 Tbsp fresh cream
– Salt to taste
1) Cook the pasta for 8-10 mins. Drain and set aside.
2) Place an extra-large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil, garlic, onion, pepper and mushrooms.
3) Cook until onion and mushrooms start to soften. This will take around 3-4 mins.
4) Crumble in the chicken.
5) Stir in tomato puree, chilli powder, dried oregano and salt.
6) Cook for 3-5 mins, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon until it is no longer pink.
7) Add the cooked pasta. Gently cook until heated through.
8) Add fresh cream to the pasta.
9) Mix in some grated cheese and cook for 2-3 mins.
10) Sprinkle more grated cheese on top.
11) Broil in an oven for 3 to 5 minutes or till the cheese melts.
12) Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes. Add chopped tomatoes (optional).
13) Chicken & cheese pasta is ready to be served.
Subscribe to our channel NOW!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InMyKitchenShow
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/inmy_kitchen
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inmy.kitchen/
Want to feature your recipes or restaurants on our show?! Have culinary skills you feel you must share?!
Send us details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Noiz Network. Sign up at http://www.noiznetwork.in today!